Let's take a look at the process characteristics of vacuum casting Service.
1. High yield, good casting quality, stable metal filling, less slag inclusion and spatter, reducing defects such as pores and slag inclusions of the casting, and improving the yield. In addition, casting can be carried out at a lower pouring temperature to refine the grain of the casting and improve the mechanical properties.
2. Good filling performance. In the case of suction casting, the back pressure in the mold cavity is small and the filling speed is adjustable so that the filling ability is strong, and the thinnest part of the casting can reach 0.3mm.
3. The utilization rate of the molten metal and the process yield rate are greatly improved.
4. Simplify the process and reduce costs.
5. It is easy to mechanize and has high labor productivity. Compared with the common investment casting process, each module can be assembled with more wax patterns, which generally increases the yield by 85% to 135%.
We are ABS rapid prototypes manufacturer, welcome to contact us!